Yesterday was the first time I have truly noticed how things are moving up. I was sitting and bending/slouching a little forward when I realized my skin wasn't "folding" like it used to. I used to have a pinkish line a little lower on my abdomen showing where my skin would naturally crease (in addition to one I still have), but it can't crease there anymore! This is really exciting to me. I love watching my body change through this.
That reminds me...
When we were on the hunt for a bra for me, we stopped by a few shops, including a few maternity shops and a regular ol' bra shop. I sometimes got really down after going to those places because people would first of all assume I was not in the right place (at the maternity shops), and then when we told them I'm pregnant, the looks on their faces and the tones of their voices were just so...almost like they didn't believe me or thought I was a Russian hooker with my sugar daddy (despite my "blinding bling"). I have a tummy! It was so noticeable to me (of course), so why were these people all like, "Oh..."? I know realistically that I am not at that "Oh, she's pregnant!" just by site stage yet, but especially when I have walked into a maternity section without looking lost, I would expect a hint of a smile at least! I know we are obviously not the norm here, but still...
Anyway, Hee Suk really knows how to either whip them out or dig himself a deep hole fast. Here, he was actually clever enough one day to whip out, "It's because they have big bellies without being pregnant!" I love him. ♥
That's all for now! Off to teach my last class for the day.
Thank You, my Lord, for the incredible way You have decided pregnancy, that You have given us so many signs even early on to show us that everything is just fine and going to well. We are truly blessed!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
"It's because they have big bellies without being pregnant!"
!!
That's a good one! Made me laugh out loud...*at work*!
Hang in there, girl. You are such a good mama.
Hi! First of all, Congrats on ur pregnancy!!
Where do you shop for bras in Seoul? I am fiidng a tough time here for bigger cup sizes.
San--Thanks! What cup size are you looking for? I actually found my 75Bs at a bra shop in a subway station (Myeongdong) since they were having a really good sale. Even Bs can be hard to come across at times, though, so if you're bigger than that...
There's a shop in Hongdae that many foreigners seem to like (I have not been there personally). Here's the link: http://www.lora.co.kr/ They are a little pricier, though.
I think Gmarket.co.kr (which has an English site, too) might have some bigger options, too.
Hope that helps! It's definitely not something I ever imagined would be an issue for me being so small-busted. It's weird to now be "big" here!
Ha... I feel so much like an alien here though with an E cup and the way hey giv me the look when I ask for it... Thanks for the pointers, I shall look into them..
Post a Comment