This is just a quick one, but it's funny how suddenly, people are mostly voting that they think we will have a boy. Our girl count is even minus one from where it was as someone just might have changed their answer! It's still 10:4, girl, but all recent votes have pretty much been for boy. I just think that's funny.
Highlights:
Still no second trimester energy boost, and I am finally getting over the cough/cold I came down with.
I spent almost $4 today on three sticks of string cheese.
Despite being pregnant and having braces, I landed a semi-recurring role on a drama called White Lie and filmed my first episode yesterday. It will air next week Friday on the 29th.
16-week appointment is in one week, and my doctor has no idea how many questions she's got coming at her. :3
Our little monkey is about 4 inches now. ^^;; (You have no idea how many nicknames he/she actually has.)
And that's all I have energy for. Good morning to you and good night to me!
Thank You, my Lord. Thank You.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I didn't get the "mythical" energy boost until later in the second trimester. I think after that 20-week ultrasound things started feeling better. Also, I think it's less like an "energy boost" and more like "wow, I'm not fatigued all the time anymore!" Plus, I got that nesting thing going on for the entire third trimester (not just before labor, like everyone says), so I think that was what kept me up and moving. Otherwise, I was so puffy that my midwife was going to ask me to start working part-time, but I couldn't get the disability pay because I'd gotten hired when I was pregnant.
Here's hoping the fatigue wears off (at least a little) and you enjoy acting and eating cheese!
Lolimahro--Thanks for the info on how it went for you, especially since our pregnancies seem pretty similar at this point!
edmo--I don't have invisalign, even though I really, really wanted them. I have the resin style, so it's your typical braces without so much metal. You can still see them, though. I covered them with the special wax the dentist gave me, so I'll be interested to see how it looks on camera. I don't have high expectations, though, because I didn't even know they were filming when they were! This group was a little different than others I've worked with.
Congratulations on the role! I linked to you on my blog.
Even though this an old post, I just wanted to say, Costco has cheese strings cheap!
Heehee...
Post a Comment