Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Almost there!

To the second trimester, that is! I am so excited by this. The time is really just whizzing on by, though you do have to take into account that the first month of pregnancy really is spent mostly not pregnant. Either way, yay for the second trimester just a few days away! I am anxiously awaiting this mythical energy boost that is supposed to happen.

This child loves cold pizza. We try to keep our refrigerator stocked with some for me for my snacks. Yes, snacks. Cheese has calcium and protein, so take that. When I start actually gaining some weight and at an alarming rate, I will maybe cut back. One slice a day isn't going to do anything but keep me mentally sane, the way I see it. Mental sanity has great physical benefits as well.

And for the record, I was never huge on cold pizza before. I usually heated it up. Now, I find myself wanting to order pizza just to put it in the fridge. It hasn't come to that yet, but we shall see...

On a different note, one student semi broke my heart today. The same student who said, "Wow, belly!" last week said to me today, "Where's your belly?" indicating that she thinks I am not showing at all. Granted, I think that when I where my non-maternity pants, I show less because of the different fit. Still! I am showing! I know my body! She wasn't having it, though. ;~;

GIRLS ONLY
In other news, something I never thought possible, even with pregnancy, is now happening. I need to go get some bigger brassieres. So far, I've only grown enough to actually truly fit my 32As. This was pretty darn exciting for me, let me tell you. I think I am actually going to grow out of them, though. I don't know how to measure bra size here, so that is going to be an adventure. Hee Suk's response will be, "Order it online! They have sizing!" That's just not going to work. I am willing to put money down on him saying that when I mention it to him.

I had more I wanted to type, but my brain has melted for the evening. That leaves us with picture time!

12w4d

This was my mental breakdown day. Feeling a little uninspired at the end of the day, I took a picture of the meal we had at HomePlus. I still can't get over how cheap it is to eat out here.



12w5d

I've had these for awhile, but I tucked them so far away in a storage bin that I sort of forgot! When I bought my maternity pants, the seller included these in there for free after trying to sell them to us. While she was in selling mode, I very clearly refused, but she decided it would be awesome of her to throw them in there. It was indeed very kind of her, no doubt. I can't do anything but laugh, though! Most women I know just say buy the next size up--you don't need it to cover your belly. I'm not knocking on women who wear these, not at all. I think the most hilarious thing to me is that the panty liner spot is very literally a towel.

I'm sure I'll be eating these words later. ^.~



12w6d

This is my tazer. I decided to take a picture of it because I wound up having a nightmare that featured it. It was of the bad kind, so I will not recount it. I will recount, though, that I tried to stun someone with it, but it just wasn't fazing him. I tried swinging it over my head lasso style to knock others in the head, but it all proved pretty futile in the end. This nightmare was no doubt sparked by simply talking about my tazer in my last post.



13w!!

This one is dedicate to Tony Nagano. I DO have a belly button, and here is my proof. Yes, it is slanted. And yes, I get grossed out by my own belly button. I at least have one dear friend who can empathize. Anyway, this is approximately how big baby is now. I love whipping out our tape measure to keep track of how big he/she is. ♥


That's all for now! Time to eat a little more and then head off to bed.

My Heavenly Father, thank You for delivering us safely into the 13th week, a huge milestone for most in pregnancy. There is no doubt You have been with us this entire time, and there are no words that could ever be enough for us to offer our thanks to You. Thank You, my Lord. Thank You.

4 comments:

Lolimahro said...

I have bras size 34B-D, 36E, 36D. I offered them to a lady in our church, but I think she only took some of the bigger ones. Anyway, my point is that I can mail some to you when I get them back. I have all sizes in black and nude. They are also all nursing bras. ^_^ Just need your mailing address!

Ridley327 said...

EAT, EAT, EAT!!!! Remember your 10 year old brother can put away a large pizza himself. When you beat Tony, then you will have to start cutting back!!!
Love,
Mom

akoto said...

I am now more encouraged than ever to chow down on some pizza!

Mom, I didn't even think about how 'Tonio can down one like that. What I eat is nothing compared to that boy! I will thus make his limit my own, LOL.

Susan said...

I am also a 32A and have wondered what would happen if I got pregnant. Enjoy all that yummy pizza! : )