Monday, October 12, 2009

New Poll

I've posted a new poll regarding when you think our son will make his grand entrance. You'll notice that there are no options for anything more than a week early, save for one that is one week plus one day early. We've already informed him that this is not an option, and we are trying to channel some good, positive energy here. ^.~

If you care to share, please let me know which one you vote for!

4 comments:

Lolimahro said...

Is being born on a full moon day good luck in Korea? I can't seem to remember...

MommyCha said...

Thomas came 1 week late, but on the day we had focused on with our Hypnobirthing instructor! So I voted for the day you dreamt of! ^.^

Jaded Seoul said...

I vote Nov 9th! Dreams can be a powerful thing!

Alfee said...

I voted for a little late cause I'm totally selfish and would love to welcome him on my birthday, the 14th of November. And lots of babies like to go late. And I'm sure he's so comfy in there he'll wanna stay put as long as he can.

And missy until youre actually in labour, you have to update on FB or the forum so we dont have to wonder why Angela hasnt posted anything in a while....