
Do you think they got the priority mail message loudly and clearly enough? ^.~
Open it, open it!

My mom had warned me that there were goodies stuffed inside of goodies. That was an understatement!
For Display

I had a little fun working out a crib display, but there was a little too much to be able to clearly show. More details below.
Just for Daddy

He loves this onesie so much.
Yes, that's right.

Our Little Superhero

There's another little pair of matching booties not pictured.
Everything is absolutely wonderful. Hee Suk adored all of the little booties and was amazed at how small they were. Koreans prefer to buy everything in bigger sizes since babies grow so quickly, so the smaller newborn stuff is pretty scarce. He also wanted to take the bumper for himself.
The crib bedding is perfect. The bumper is really amazing. It is a gorgeous sky blue and do incredibly soft. After all of the hassle with finding a bumper, I really did just want a simple sky blue one. Target.com had most white/sky blue prints, so I had just picked one from there. This is so perfect, though.
I am also in love with the receiving blankets set--again, exactly what I had been wanting. You might be able to see in the picture a set of four sky blue and white blankets, two with clouds. They are awesome.
Of course, the Classic Pooh items made me very happy as well. The bath towel and receiving blanket or beyond adorable.
My favorite outfit is definitely the raccoon one. The bib is just so cute, and you can't see it on the picture, but the bum of the pants has an acorn on it. I love outfits with adorable little things on the booty.
And oh, yes--you are looking at a doll from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Hee Suk told it that he hopes he and our son are good friends.
We are very grateful for all of these blessings. A very huge thanks goes out to my family. I will definitely take pictures galore of each item in use as time goes on. Thank you so, so much!
In a short sidenote, you might notice these hanging in the background of the picture of all of the items:

We've started our laundry for baby, and since we have to wash these through a few times, these were up first. These are the inserts for our cloth diapers. We're going the separate cover and insert route, so when he needs a new diaper, we just pull out the dirty one and put a clean one of these in.
Game time!
While preparing things for the laundry, I whipped out all of the burp cloths or whatever you prefer to call them that we have received. Here is what they look like all bundled up:

Guess how many we have!
Anyway, it is time to get some dinner in my belly. I think I have done enough damage in the blogging world for the day. Thanks so much again to my family. We can't wait to have the crib all set up with what you sent and to dress our little one in all of those adorable outfits.

5 comments:
I love the onesies.
Angela, looks like you got a nice box of goodies there! Very exciting. You're looking great, too...read your previous post. I remember the floor of doom. Some of those nurses can be kind of snippy I think....
If you need me to bring you anything from NA, please let me know...
Look at all that cute stuff! Are you finding that your diapers are becoming softer? I can't seem to get mine to be absorbent anymore (without a dryer). Maybe I should post a question about it on the forum...
Gee, only 3 more weeks?
I love it all! So sweet! Your Mother sent you the Kimchi and Bilingula onesies?? Did she have them custom made? I love them!! ^.^
I love seeing all the new baby goodies and also love the wee-sizes. My doumi was very surprised at all Thomas's small clothing, but she agreed it looked much better on! I never understood buying 1 year old sizes. Yes it may last 1 year, but it gets stained and worn. Since we plan on having at least 1 more, our clothes will be in good shape for #2 as well.
^^Love the mouse doll, I hope Thomas enjoys that book when he is bigger. We also have
"If You Give a Moose a Muffin" and "If You Give a Pig a Pancake"!
Great books!
The onesie are so cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment