Friday, March 13, 2009

Our Little Sesame Seed

5w1d

"This is just between you and me--I'm waiting on a miracle"

I had bought this shirt shortly before finding out we actually had a little one growing inside of me, but it works perfectly! I bought it thinking that it would be great regardless of whether we wound up still on the path of trying or if we were indeed actually now waiting on a little one to make his/her appearance. We are indeed waiting on our little miracle. I love this shirt. ♥ (And by the way, it was only 5,000won! As if I needed a reason to love it even more!)

5w2d

Babycenter.com has an AWESOME page for tracking fetal growth and development week by week. We found out our little one is the size of a sesame seed this week (and rapidly growing!). Once I told that to Hee Suk, he just loved the idea of calling him/her our little sesame seed. This picture is of him holding our little sesame seed. Well, a little sesame seed, but still. It's amazing to imagine him holding our little one someday not too far away! This picture is incredibly special to me.

Not too terribly much else to report. I am still hungry all of the time, and I am finally just about over this lingering cough/cold. I've always eaten healthy, but it's gotten healthier since we found out. I'm having a good time making some very light vegetable stir fries and am enjoying some good ol'-fashioned hard boiled eggs. It's barbecue ribs for dinner tonight, though!

I am still just in utter awe of how amazing our Lord is. He is so faithful!

No comments: