Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quick Notes

32 Weeks (and then some)


-In a short bit, we'll be heading off to our final Sophrology class, where we will get to tour the labor and delivery ward. Hopefully, this will go well!

-We have a level II ultrasound coming up on Monday. Our hospital likes to be almost ridiculously careful, so they like to follow up on checking brain development at this stage just to be sure.

And that's really all I have energy to type right now. God bless!

3 comments:

MommyCha said...

My goodness! I swear you got so much bigger since the last photo. You must be getting so excited to be getting close to the end. You look amazing! Hope you get some rest and energy soon. HUGS!

akoto said...

That shirt generally tends to make me look bigger than other tops and dresses do, so I can't yet figure out whether or not I really have gotten a bit bigger or if it is just the shirt. ^^ Anyway, thank you!

tryingin2007 said...

you look fantastic! so pretty!
:)