Though they say that it's difficult for an individual to tell the position of their baby in most cases, I feel pretty confident judging our son's. I was absolutely certain he flipped head's up yesterday, and the doctor confirmed today that yes, he is indeed head's up and facing the rear right now.
I don't know if he's on some-odd crazy moon cycle right now or what, but he knows when we're going to the hospital and apparently enjoys teasing his parents. He's still super active, though, so we're not going to fuss unless he is still up in 4 weeks. Until then, though, I'll be doing plenty of cat stretches each day and exploring other methods to entice him to get back to where he ought to be.
I don't have much time to type now, as I have to catch the bus, so I will update more later. Right now, he is measuring at 1.3kg, which is 2.86 lbs. I have no idea where that is for the average baby at 28 weeks, but it sounds good to me. My bp was super high when we got there because we got stuck in traffic and were late and ran to the place from the bus stop, but it was nice and low when I took it again afterwards.
I wasn't given RhoGAM. I was given something else called Partobulin, which seems to be more popular in the UK. It doesn't seem to have mercury in it, but I'm still trying to get more info to be sure (mercury and I don't mix very well).
Oh, and our son punched the ultrasound wand a couple of times. He was totally in a boxing stance with his hands. I love him. ♥
As for everything else, I will type later. The pictures aren't so clear this time since he decided to be sassy, so I may or may not post them.
Much love to you all!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment