
The sleeper he is wearing no longer covers his entire body. When he was born, it was longer than he was (from shoulders down) so that his feet stayed tucked inside.

Not anymore!
These aren't the greatest comparison photos, but here he is a few days after birth and today:

Definitely filling things out now!
As if possible, he has grown more adorable.
He has had a strong neck since birth, almost immediately being able to lift and turn his head, and he continues to get stronger. He is simply amazing.
He seems to be getting closer to genuine smiles. Nehemiah really is a joyful baby. I love being able to just sit with him curled up on my chest to just live in the moment. Hee Suk also adores holding him...so much so that he can often be found waking him up or encouraging him to eat right when I've sat down to have some me time on the computer. -.-; He's just so in love.
I forgot to mention that his US passport arrived on Saturday. Woohoo! I am so glad that is finished. Now we only need to wait for his social security card to come in. I kept laughing when I was looking at his passport. He is just way too adorable.
Hee Suk applied for his Korean passport on Monday, and he will be able to pick it up on Thursday. I am so happy that we found epassportphoto.com to take and print his passport photos ourselves. It saved us a ton of time and money, as well as a few headaches, I am sure. Korean passports require a smaller photo than US passports, so I just allowed more whitespace in a different print and cut it down to size. We had no problems whatsoever doing this.
Anyway, I had best be off to shower and get some rest. More updates to come, including plenty on "Nanny 411."
Thank You, my God, for Your incredible blessings. May we teach Nehemiah to love just as You have so wonderfully loved us.

2 comments:
He is even more adorable than when he was born! You and HS are so lucky! ^__________^
Look at him
Post a Comment