Monday, December 7, 2009

We Won!



We won a stroller! Capella holds a contest every month where you submit responses to three prompts: 1. Introduce your family; 2. What do you look for in a stroller?; and 3. How will you promote our product if we pick you? They pick three people every month to win a stroller. They used to also do car seats, but for some reason, they've only done strollers for the contests this year.

Hee Suk is the king of such contests these days and studied past winners' responses. Most of the past winners had used photoshop to create something spiffy, so I told him that if he typed everything up, I would photoshop it all. I'm not that good, but it's fun for me to pretend I am.

Here is our entry. Check it out! It's all in Korean, but there are plenty of pretty things to look at. Did we go over the top? Yes, but it saved us over $200!

I'm really hoping we get the "emerald green" one, but I have a feeling they will send red. We'll see!

We are very truly blessed!

6 comments:

Mama Seoul said...

Congratulations! What an elaborate entry.

MommyCha said...

My goodness!! You are so very Korean!! ^.~ I envy your talents, my best Korean friend has done all our photoshopping. I really wish I had your skills, it will come in handy for the 1st birthday for sure! ^.^
Hope you get the color you like, could you tell me why you chose this brand? Because of the contest or because you like it so much? Our Baby Jogger is great for travel and Thomas now, but as an infant he hated it and we'd like something for #2 when it is time.
Cheers!

akoto said...

MommyCha--After my husband started learning that Koreans do contests for everything, he did a search for a stroller giveaway, which led to him finding out about Capella. I do honestly think it looks like a good stroller, so I can't wait to try it out! I'll definitely let you know what I think of it. ^^

The Hunt's, Inc. said...

That's it! HeeSuk will be buying all the lottery tickets when he gets out here:) Lord knows I don't win squat. I, too, hope you get the green version, but whatever. IT IS FREE!!!

Lolimahro said...

Looks like a great stroller! I saw someone using one for their 3- or 4-year old this morning when I went out for coffee with Trinity. If you like it, you will get many years of use out of it! Congratulations!!

Sarah said...

Your husband needs to talk to my husband.......hahahaha.

Congrats on the stroller and great job on the entry.