Well, not yet, but I doubt I will be updating at 6am tomorrow morning.
I will teach my early morning class, and then we will quickly come back home to grab our bags and head out. Like I at least think I mentioned, we're basically doing lunch in Daegu, and then heading down to Busan after that. I am way excited. I love the KTX (super duper fast train), and taking it just makes me feel like we are truly getting away.
I was being a spaz about what to wear down because I want to be able to show my belly. I picked out my favorite summer dress (from Old Navy), but my bosom has grown so that it's more noticeable when I wear the dress. It's more cleavage than I want to be toting around his father especially, but thankfully, a light cardigan my mom sent me is just perfect for throwing over to cover up a bit. The day is saved.
All that's left to do is pick up some more chocolate chip muffins on the way back from teaching, and that's it! I have not wanted chocolate at all during this pregnancy, but I have had a craving for soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip muffins every now and again. A week or two ago, I finally caved in and bought the chocolate chip muffins at Paris Baguette, and they are SO good. I should also buy a few drinks with a little sugar in them.
Anyway, I need to make some...I don't know how to even remotely translate it into English, but it's pretty much sushi rice that's tucked into the yummy brown tofu...pouches. Then it's off to bed for me.
I'll definitely have pictures to share when we get back! Much love to you all!
Thank You, my Lord, for this wonderful opportunity to get away and for two years full of blessings (often disguised as very trying times) with an incredible man. You are so good!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Enjoy your vacation!
Hello.
You do not know me, but I found your site while searching on the internet for international couples, particularly American/Western women married to Korean men. I am an American woman married to a Korean man. We have been married one year and also have our first baby on the way. We are Christians and my husband is going to seminary in Tennessee to become a pastor eventually back in Korea! Good to meet you!
Hi, Free! Did you find me through another blog or through a search engine? I just ask because this journal isn't *supposed* to show up on searches, but we all know how the internet goes at times!
I'm glad you found me, though! I tried to comment on your blog, but it seems like you have comments disabled. I pray for all the best with your pregnancy! Let us know if you are ever out this way. It would be wonderful to meet.
Hello! Okay, I just changed my setting on my blog to allow for comments. You can try again there, if you want.
I think I found your site actually through "Quest for Cuteness" site, another Western woman (I think she's from Canada) who's married to a Korean over there. Your blog is mentioned on her blog.
Thank you for your kind words! Don't get too hot in the muggy summer weather of Korea (we were in Korea last summer for our wedding over there...I remember it well!)
Post a Comment