Nehemiah was admitted yesterday after we decided to take him to the hospital instead of his regular doctor because his fever climbed up to over 40 degrees. There's much to be said about how long and drawn-out this is getting, but I'll spare everyone for now. This is just certainly not how I envisioned spending the week before his first birthday.
We're not sure what's going on yet. He got sick last Tuesday, just a simple cold, then developed a slight fever after a couple of days. It went up over 38 on Saturday, which prompted me to take him to the doctor to confirm my suspicions that he had an ear infection. Monday, he had no fever, and the other night, it went up to about 40.4. His fever still went up to that last night, despite being in the hospital trying to get treatment. No UTI thankfully, but it might be bacterical. I have no idea. HS is terrible at getting information. Some mucus is apparently a little backed up in his lungs, but nothing very serious.
We'll see. Please send prayers if you can.
Lots of love~
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh no! Poor little guy, I will definitely be praying for your family at this stressful time.
Sending lots of prayers and love your way. Feel better little guy.
I'm sorry to hear that! I'll say a prayer. Here's hoping he has a quick recover!
Post a Comment