


These are the first three we received. There was no excitement from us when we did get them, as we were completely underwhelmed and couldn't understand why they chose three shots of me looking down. Seriously, were these the three best shots they took? Moreover, why on earth did it take so long to get them back to us?
Since we received them in the evening, we resolved to call them back the next day and see if they would be willing to send us at least one cut where my face was more visible, knowing not to really expect anything since they were free after all.
Well, we forgot to call the next day and instead called the day after. They said they would be happy to send us two more cuts--one of just me and one of us together. We were pleasantly surprised to receive three more cuts and couldn't understand why they didn't just send us these in the first place, as they were overall much better. That, and they got them to us very quickly (within a day). Still wondering about that three-week thing...



I'm too lazy to do it now, but I don't think I ever mentioned that Apple Tree Studio sent us a whole bunch of other photos for free. We ordered two more prints, but they sent six! Their service is really outstanding. It's funny that we expected more out of Paran but got so incredibly much more out of Apple Tree. Just goes to show...
Anyway, I am contemplating another post. For now, please enjoy the photos. ^^

6 comments:
I love the one with the 2 of you facing each other, it is my favorite. It just seems so care free and full of love.
I think all of them are amazing. You're very lucky to have such beautiful keepsakes of your pregnancy!
You're in my thoughts these days. Looking forward to your birth announcement...
I immediately noticed you were looking down in all 3 when you posted this on FB but didn't want to mention it in case you liked those shots! *^.^* Glad to see you got some better ones, although I still like the juxtaposition of you in hanbok and HeeSuk in jeans, I prefer the photo of you looking at each other and smiling. So lovely!
They're all beautiful pics but I'm so happy you got the last 3!!! I love the one where you 2 are looking at each other too! So sweet!
Very beautiful fotos...!
BEAUTIFUL photos! stunning!
:)
Post a Comment