The Wednesday before Nehemiah was born. We went to the National Palace Museum by Gyeongbokgung, and there was this gorgeous gingko tree outside.
My official 39w3d photo: November 6th.
We went to Changgyeonggung in the afternoon and had a wonderful time. We went there over one year ago and took some hanbok photos, but it felt like the first time since we were able to just walk around more casually and enjoy.
In traditional Korean culture, the placenta of royalty was saved and buried in a jar with a kind of monument like this erected in its honor. This one was for King Taejo, if I am not mistaken. We were trying to channel placenta vibes, lol.
We went to one of our favorite buffets afterward. To settle our super full tummies, we stopped by the Great King Sejong museum and had this picture taken.
For fun, here is my one-week post-partum photo:
Like I mentioned in my last post, getting used to my more-or-less original body has been far more awkward than the gradual changes that occur in pregnancy. It was hard for me to look in the mirror for several days.
Anyway, just wanted to do a quick photo post while I am saving all of our photos to different spots to clear out our memory cards. With Nehemiah, it wasn't hard to fill up 4GB pretty fast.
God is so good~

3 comments:
I have no idea what it's going to feel like once Bella is born, but I imagine it to be weirder than getting bigger gradually like in pregnancy! You look fantastic though and you wore pregnancy so well. Those are such beautiful places you went to!
You are looking great! The rest of the weight should come off with breastfeeding, but you do need to retrain your abs to make them flat again. I never really did that after Ian. Need to start now that Eva is 8 months old! I have Bounce Back Fast:
http://www.befitmom.com/store.html
There is also Lose Your Mummy Tummy:
http://www.amazon.com/Lose-Your-Mummy-Tummy-DVD/dp/B002806GIU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1258793048&sr=8-4
You look great!
Post a Comment