I'm dream all of the time, but I only post the ones worthy of mention. This one is definitely worthy. ♥ My alarm went off at 6:07am, and I fell back asleep and woke up again at right about 6:20. Yes, I am a power dreamer.
In this dream, I had been sleeping, and when I woke up, it was time to push! After a few pushes, our little one was born. (I don't know why, but my dreams always portray ridiculously easy labors.) Hee Suk was lying beside me and holding the baby first, and different things I heard kept confusing me as to whether we had had a boy or a girl. Hee Suk told me we had had a boy, and he then passed him over to me so that I could cuddle with him.
He was just so perfect. He was sleeping when he was born, so he didn't come out crying. He was startled a bit when he was being passed over to me and cried a little, but he calmed down right when he got into my arms. Just as adorable as can be!
I guess we had him home next, and he kept sort of "disappearing." We had swaddled him, but he was still able to reach out and pull the blanket on our bed over his head. He kept trying to cover his head! It was pretty funny.
In my dream, I also thought about how I needed to get on facebook and let everyone know that he had been born. In my dream, I kept referring to him by his name, which was pretty neat. ^^
Anyway, that was about it. Even though I was so tired and groggy when I woke up, it did give me a little bit of a boost.
What's kind of cool is that I dreamt of having our baby boy this morning, and my friend had hers last night! I am so excited for them and can't wait to see him! ♥♥♥
In other news, when I woke up from my nap just a short while ago, my tummy felt so different. It was really funny. It was sticking out more and felt so hard. Little Bonbon must have moved around to something more comfy while I was asleep. I'm anxious to see if he/she is still lying in the same sort of position in just over a week now. The head has always been towards my left with the legs kicking to the right. I don't think this has changed too much given where I feel the kicks landing, but we'll see.
I suspect our little one will be asleep at the ultrasound. We definitely have a night owl just like us. We'll see, though!
Boy or Girl?
A few weeks ago, before our 16-week ultrasound, someone sent me a link to help me try to figure out whether we are having a boy a girl, and I figured I should share it! It's a pretty cool page: Baby2See.
As you were able to see in the video I posted, though, the doctor didn't even go there. ^.~
Anyway, plenty more posts coming later. That's all for now!
Thank You, my Lord, for the incredible blessing growing inside of me. Please grant me the strength and peace to help this little one grow to be the person You have so awesomely designed. Thank You, my King!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on your pregnancy! Thanks for stopping by doulamomma.
Post a Comment