Monday, March 22, 2010

Never fails to please

I can now officially say he can roll over from tummy to back. I think he's done it both ways today, but I can't be certain. He doesn't do it very often like he does from back to tummy, but he's got it down now.

Yesterday, I was suspicious of something he was doing, and today, I confirmed it. He loves to fake cough. I didn't even know babies could do so. It's really hilarious (to us, anyway).

Another thing he currently loves is "feeding" us his hands. We open our mouths and say, "Ah!" and he shares his hands with us as we "munch" on them.

There are certainly never any dull moments here. ♥

1 comment:

Lolimahro said...

Ah, the dreaded "fake cough"! Once he figures this one out, be prepared for: fake cry, fake hurt, fake sneeze, fake gag, and so on. ^.~