Monday, February 1, 2010

Crane Game and Giggles

This video is of what I like to call the "crane game." Nehemiah is learning how to put his hands together to grab things and likes going after the turtle mirror on his bouncer. The first time I saw it (yesterday), he had grabbed it and wanted to try eating it. It just reminded me of a crane game with how easily those prizes can slip through the grabber.




As I mentioned a few posts ago, Nehemiah is actually laughing nowadays. Yesterday, he laughed more than ever. As I was holding him before feeding him and putting him down for the night, he was looking at the flowers on the wall that he has always loved to look at and just started cracking up. I had Hee Suk hand me the camera as quickly as he could so I could record some of the action. I was holding Nehemiah with one hand and filming with the other, but what's most important is what you hear. ^^