Tuesday, June 1, 2010

All I Want for Christmas...

On about May 20th, Nehemiah sprouted three--yes, three--new teeth. He's decided to be a rebel about it, however, and has skipped his two front teeth. As his teeth continue to grow, it looks like he has vampire fangs. They are the teeth that are next to the front teeth and not the canines, but still.

For those who know their teeth terminology, he has just sprouted his two upper lateral incisors and one on the bottom. If this is wrong, don't blame me, blame the chart I am looking at.

It's hard to say whether or not his front teeth are starting to show, but I noticed that his other lower lateral incisor (glad I'm typing that and not speaking it!) is starting to sprout. That means we've got five teeth right now with at least a sixth on the way.

When he was getting his three new ones in, it caused him to have a pretty runny nose. No fever or anything, just a runny nose. I share that for others who might be nearing this stage soon.

In other news, Nehemiah surprised us yesterday by pulling himself up to a kneeling position on the side of his Bumbo. He also was easily able to *try* to stand. He'll have it in no time now. We're in trouble, that's for sure!

I just wanted to type a quick one for now. I leave you with this photo of ridiculous measures of adorableness, though many have already seen it:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, man... he's so cute! <3 Can't wait to meet him!!!