Monday, May 24, 2010
Super Silly Boys
I have to try to cut down the other video I wanted to share, but I figured this could brighten up anyone's day for starters. We just bought a little playpen at an amazing deal for Nehemiah since it's hard to keep up with him while he's crawling in every direction we don't want him to, and the person we bought it from included a whole ton of ball pit balls. Appa enjoys bonking Nehemiah on the head with them, and Nehemiah enjoys being hit. (We usually keep just a few balls in there, by the way.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to brighten my day. Love you guys!!
I lovelovelove videos like this! What a giggly little guy! Is that a TKD Piggy on his shirt? It's so cute!
His shirt says "Pork Chop!" ^o^
Uncle Brian says he wants to continue seeing videos like this instead of sad puppy eye pictures:)
Post a Comment